- Reader: google reader that is... i follow a little over 70 blogs. when im bored at work or need to take a break from it i can just click that link and see what every one's up to. i love reading peoples blogs. seeing their thoughts and what interests them. one of the best things google has made in my opinion.
- Rain: drops, umbrellas, rain coats, boots, puddles and everything else that's involved. i think since its pretty rare that it rains in southern california is why i love it so.
- Rory: my lil wild child half sister. shes adorable in every way but i may be a little bias. and that looooong curly hair of hers is so gorgeous. when she was really little she was a little brat and didn't like me much (mama's girl) but now when we visit she's my shadow. shes the girly-girl my father always feared.
- Red hair: i love redheads. real or faux, people always seem to look better with a red hue in their hair. makes their skin tone better or something.
- Ravioli's: its recently become our date night dinner and my comfort food. plus i can buy a big bag of frozen ones at staters for cheap!
- Rings: anything to draw attention to hands. i love wearing rings. own a ton. but i always forget to put them on. i have one i never take off. its a promise ring i made with God when i recommitted my life to Him. it was an old, scratched up, tarnished, silver band i found in my jewelry box. thought it was the perfect fit.
- Real Conversations: small talk is awkward. in fact it gives me a lot of anxiety. real talk. real convos please.
- Realtor.com: i love looking at homes. just thinking about owning something gets me excited. plus i love looking inside other peoples homes. im a creep like that.
- Relationships: i don't think any of my relationships have been in better shape than they are right now in my life. they aren't perfect but they are in a much better state than they ever were. except my relationship with God. i don't feel as close as i have before. its my fault. i tend to think He doesn't want to hear from me when i mess up so i back away feeling unworthy to even have Him listen to me. i know that's not how He wants me to feel. im working on it. but i have never felt closer to the people i trust with everything; my mom, brenda, and geoff.
R's are hard to think of.
now i tag:
Josh Bambi Face- "S"
Mark - "M"