Pages

9.16.2010

happy 400th post!

Ive was never one to keep a diary or journal hidden under my mattress as a girl but maybe thats because I was(am) too lazy to write and by the second sentence my handwriting is so bad you'd think i was schizophrenic. Sorry this year hasnt had as many posts as years in the past but as you can tell, its been a big one.
The whole point of this blog is for me to share funny stuff, lighthearted-ness, and me with others. Ive tried to keep no complaints at just that. A place of no whining and complaining. This world has enough bad news, whiners and complainers you don't need someone like me chiming in. And in all honesty, i cant think of anyone who'd want to read me whine anyways haha.

too many more and thanks for reading.
400

2 comments:

kaelah beauregarde said...

congratssss!!!! yay! and i'm love love loving this new background! might have to steal it for my computer desktop ;P

xoxo

Candice Brouillette said...

thanks! i wasnt sure if it was too busy for it but im lovin it now

Related Posts with Thumbnails