Pages

4.14.2010

tour widows

We've been hanging out at home together every night alone since tour started again.


















i think shes going through more geoff withdraws than me.


















two weeks before geoff left for tour he got laid off from the church so he and june got to hang out at home all day together. they became bffs.  secret language, inside jokes and all.


















on the morning geoff left i woke up to him saying, "JUNE. JUUUUUNE" in his sleep. last night i woke up at 3am to find june sitting in the patio just staring out through the fence. waiting for geoff to come walking back home.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I called Ryan today on my lunch break and he and Geoff we're together. Geoff says you and I need to hang out, so lets! Just let me know, I only work 3 days a week!

Candice Brouillette said...

i would love that! can you take me to some of your favorite thrift shops? im on the hunt for some chairs for the kitchen table.

Related Posts with Thumbnails