Pages

12.23.2008

happy eve of christmas eve

today is one of my favorite days of the year.
all the anticipation for tomorrow, which is indisputably my favorite day of the year, and i usually have a good Christmas party to go to, baking, and work (which is oh slow today yet i am still working?!).
this year i actually have a tree and decorated the house all Christmas-y. last year B and i had the a.p.t. and lacked all things Christmas except my holiday moose that my mom gave me.
and since this year i have 3 amazing roomies and a fire place i have a lil' something-something to surprise them with in the morning. i feel like Santa. or at least like i am putting their presents out before they wake like im their mom. so excited. haha

here is my moms pup jack. he loves his new outfit. cant ya tell?
IMG00590

i have seen my fair share of humorous Christmas cards but tones takes the cake.
Related Posts with Thumbnails